Site Administrator - Renewables
Thinking big. Doing better.
Adani is a globally integrated infrastructure and energy business. We specialize in operations that span ports, multi –modal logistics, mining, oil and gas exploration, power generation, transmission and gas distribution.
Adani will be opening Australia's Galilee Basin, generating significant employment opportunities for regional Queensland and stimulating Queensland's resource-strong economy.
The scope of the role is to assist the Construction Management team in an administration capacity. This includes:
- Serving as the primary On-Site contact - includes manning the site phone
- Arranging and coordinating travel, training, medicals, and accommodation
- Assisting in the systematic administration of site documentation and record management control
- Managing project correspondence and document control
- Providing support to project staff and managers in a productive and professional manner
- Assist the Construction Manager and Superintendents with daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements
- Data gathering, entry, and formatting in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Assisting with the procurement of equipment and materials on an as need basis
- Compiling and proofing reports and other documents as required
- Promoting ongoing improvement to processes
- Conducting general reception/administration duties
- Managing the Construction Manager's calendar
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Construction Manager
Your primary accountability will be:
- Maintaining the site personnel qualification register
- Ensuring data entry and order processing tasks are completed efficiently and accurately
- Providing Site Administration and general support of the Site Construction team and Project team
- Ensuring the Construction Manager and Superintendents have the latest revisions of all documents
- Maintaining training and competency records
- Ensuring reports are published on-time and to the required quality
- Maintaining and updating document checklists and project information
- Maintaining confidentiality of project information
Ideally we seek candidates with;
At least 5 years' experience in Site Administration roles within the resources industry, coupled with relevant Tertiary Qualification. You must be able to work in a fast paced environment and dealing with multiple stakeholders concurrently. A keen eye for detail and an articulate communicator.
Working with Adani provides an employee the opportunity and choice, to work in diverse businesses Mine, Rail and Port and Renewables. Every single day is a new day in a challenging and enjoyable work environment that will help you realise your true potential and personal aspirations.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: