IT Systems Analyst
South Townsville, QLD
Adani is a globally integrated infrastructure and energy business. We specialize in operations that span ports, multi –modal logistics, mining, oil and gas exploration, power generation, transmission and gas distribution.
We are looking for a system analyst to implement and improve our IT applications systems. You will analyze system requirements and address any relevant problems. You will also perform standards testing and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security.
As a system analyst, you will be joining a team of people who are totally dependent upon efficient and easy to use IT systems and therefore it is important to extract the business requirements and promote solutions on the current Application stack.
Our organization will utilize a blend of cloud solutions and localized solutions with core components such as Office 365, SharePoint-Online, Cloud storage and some SAAS applications. We need someone who thinks outside of the box to help flex these solutions into the business and through continuous development improves the end users and businesses efficiency.
Ultimately, you should be able to translate our internal and external clients' needs into new high quality IT solutions.
- Examine, Understand and evaluate current systems
- Identify system requirements
- Liaise with users and management to track additional requirements and features
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with the IT team and vendors to produce new solutions
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Train users and support staff on the new operation systems and provide continued support
- Ensure deadlines and budget requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
We seek candidates with;
- Proven work experience as a system analyst
- Hands on experience on SharePoint online development with software configuration and documentation
- Solid knowledge of business & project information systems
- Working knowledge of corporate level systems such as SharePoint, Document Management System, SAP, Primavera, GIS.
- Familiarity with programming languages, Database, ERPs
- Ability to explain technical details, coordinate for business process improvements and interface
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good problem-solving attitude
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant field is preferred
Working with Adani provides an employee the opportunity and choice, to work in diverse businesses Mine, Rail and Port and Renewables. Every single day is a new day in a challenging and enjoyable work environment that will help you realise your true potential and personal aspirations.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: