Business Centre Coordinator
Rockhampton City, QLD
Adani’s Carmichael Mine & Rail Project is located in Central Queensland about 300 km west of the coastline. The mine’s 10 million tonne yearly production of coal will be exported via the Port of Abbot Point and will generate billions of dollars in royalty revenue for the people of Queensland over the next 30 years of operation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This important role is suited to a highly motivated and astute person who is experienced in all facets of administration and providing comprehensive and professional support to various stakeholders. This role will be based in our Rockhampton Business Centre, working Monday to Friday. Flexible arrangements such as part time job share will also be considered.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Adani Rockhampton Business Centre
- Support the Regional Content Manager to deliver the Regional Employment and Content scope for the Adani Carmichael Mine and Carmichael Rail Network
- Support the development of a Regional focus culture with vigilance, accountability, ownership, awareness and leadership across the project
- Manage all aspects of administrative functions for the centre including visitor processes, managing supplies of stationery, equipment maintenance etc
- Facilitation of inductions for visitors
- Management of contractor office space bookings
- Coordinate the resolution of IT issues with phones/ Wi-Fi/ copiers
The successful applicant will have a flexible attitude towards work in order to meet deadlines and align with Adani’s values of courage trust and commitment to high standards. You will also possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 3 years with office management/ customer service experience
- Computer proficient with Microsoft software
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Knowledge of regional Queensland and communities within
- Proven ability to establish relationships with team members
- Ability to motivate people to achieve an outstanding project outcome.
- Previous use of CRM software for managing stakeholder/ interface commitments
- Event Management
- Exposure to communications and external stakeholder relationship management desired not essential
WHAT WE OFFER
Adani’s team is passionate, solutions-focussed, diverse and supportive. We offer a harmonious workplace, competitive remuneration, employee support program, and opportunities to develop your skills in a truly global organisation.
If you’re interested in this role, click on “apply” to submit your application
This role is being sourced by our in-house Recruitment team – we respectfully request no approaches from recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: