Camp Operations Managers
Townsville City, QLD
Adani’s Carmichael Mine & Rail Project is located in Central Queensland about 300 km west of the coastline. The mine’s 10 million tonne yearly production of coal will be exported via the Port of Abbot Point and will generate billions of dollars in royalty revenue for the people of Queensland over the next 30 years of operation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently recruiting two (2) Camp Operations Managers who will be accountable for leading all operations relating to camp activities and ensuring the facilities are maintained and operated to the highest standards. These positions are based on site and works on a 14/7 roster, reporting to the Construction Manager.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Overall supervision of the camp hospitality provider
- Ensure the operation is cost effective and offers the highest standard of service
- Oversee bookings for all services in order to maximise utilisation
- Review all booking and billing systems in place for providers
- Develop the accommodation strategy
- Conduct detailed monthly audits of each facility
- Set budgets for operational requirements
The successful applicant will possess a “can-do” attitude as well as the following skills and attributes, and align with Adani’s values of courage trust and commitment to high standards.
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in a related discipline
- Extensive experience in managing construction camps
- Broad knowledge of hospitality services, having worked in a similar environment
- Significant experience managing technical staff and contractors.
WHAT WE OFFER
Adani’s team is passionate, solutions-focussed, diverse and supportive. We offer a harmonious workplace, competitive remuneration, employee support program, and opportunities to develop your skills in a truly global organisation.
If you’re interest in this role, click on “apply” to submit your application.
Applications close at 5pm on the 30th July 2019
This role is being sourced by our in-house Recruitment team – we respectfully request no approaches from recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: