Quality Assurance / Quality Control Supervisor
Townsville City, QLD
Adani’s Carmichael Mine & Rail Project is located in Central Queensland about 300 km west of the coastline. The mine’s 10 million tonne yearly production of coal will be exported via the Port of Abbot Point and will generate billions of dollars in royalty revenue for the people of Queensland over the next 30 years of operation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The QA/QC Supervisor will implement and maintain site Quality Management Systems that comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and project procedures. This position is based on site and works on a 14/7 roster, reporting to the Construction Manager.
- Report on the performance of the Quality System to the Project Quality Manager for review and as a basis for improvement
- Receive auditor reports and non-conformances, correct deficiencies and advise actions taken to the Carmichael Rail Network Quality Manager
- Report instances of non-conformance and assist with identifying corrective and preventative actions and management issues
- Analyse quality data, determine trends and lessons learned for the improvement of the service.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes, and align with Adani’s values of courage trust and commitment to high standards.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar QA/QC Coordinator role
- Ability to liaise at all levels with various stakeholders and subcontractors
- Demonstrated experience in collaborative and consultative processes
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills and a team-focused approach
- Demonstrated written communication and IT skills (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Sound knowledge and proven experience in the audit process.
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
WHAT WE OFFER
Adani’s team is passionate, solutions-focussed, diverse and supportive. We offer a harmonious workplace, competitive remuneration, employee support program, and opportunities to develop your skills in a truly global organisation.
If you’re interest in this role, click on “apply” to submit your application
This role is being sourced by our in-house Recruitment team – we respectfully request no approaches from recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: