Rockhampton City, QLD
Reporting to the Package Manager – Signalling & Communications, you will provide support in the planning and delivery of signalling systems for the Carmichael Rail Network (CRN) including permanent end to end systems.
You will work with highly driven, like-minded professionals who are committed to delivering the best solutions. With rail expertise, you will be responsible for:-
- The preparation of signalling works, reports and conceptual designs
- Reviewing and interpreting engineering drawings and providing technical support and expertise for conventional signalling and automated train control systems
- Supporting on site safety, environment, quality and execution of associated works
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders to achieve work packages, including scope of work, scheduling and compliance requirements.
To be considered for this position, you will possess:-
- A Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Engineering
- Demonstrated competence in providing technical expertise across a broad range of high profile signalling projects
- Experience in computer based interlocking design, signalling circuit design, track detection technologies, power supply and surge protection technologies, point machine technologies, level crossing technologies and IT networking technologies
- Solid knowledge of current trends/issues in signalling system design
- Strong technical analysis and problem solving skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a group of passionate, solutions focused professionals in a dynamic environment where you can make a difference.
To register your interest, please submit your application online.
This role is being sourced directly by the employer. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: