Rockhampton City, QLD
Adani's Carmichael Mine & Rail Project is located in Central Queensland about 300 km west of the coastline. The mine's 10 million tonne yearly production of coal will be exported via the Port of Abbot Point and will generate billions of dollars in royalty revenue for the people of Queensland over the next 30 years of operation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Package Coordinator is a critical member of the project delivery team, ensuring efficient and effective coordination of contracts and the tracking of project progress against schedule. The role is central to ensuring that outcomes are achieved and value for money is obtained in line with the contract documentation. With a strong operational focus, the position has a positive impact on the ability of the construction team to deliver through its contractors. This is a site based role working on a 10/4 roster.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Effective contract administration, including management of claims, variations and payment disputes.
- Maintenance of appropriate contract approvals and requirements.
- Management and reporting of contracted spend against budget.
- Management of all contract related documentation including site reports, quantities, photographs, claims, variations, site instructions and the like.
- Tracking of schedule achievement against project timelines.
- Other tasks coincident with the role.
We seek someone that possesses the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
- 5 years' experience in administration, preferably in a project environment and contracts
- Understanding and application of contractual principles.
- Exposure to and experience in scheduling of project works.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Capable user of Prima Vera P6.
- Procurement experience including tendering and contract negotiation.
- Experience in ERP systems such as SAP and Oracle
- Strong skills in corporate IT suites such as MS office, Sharepoint and Aconex.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure and tight timelines.
WHAT WE OFFER
Adani's team is passionate, solutions-focussed, diverse and supportive. We offer a harmonious workplace, competitive remuneration, employee support program, and opportunities to develop your skills in a truly global organisation.
If you're interest in this role, click on "apply" to submit your application.
This role is being sourced by our in-house Recruitment team – we respectfully request no approaches from recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: