Townsville City, QLD
Adani’s Carmichael Mine & Rail Project is located in Central Queensland about 300 km west of the coastline. The mine’s 10 million tonne yearly production of coal will be exported via the Port of Abbot Point and will generate billions of dollars in royalty revenue for the people of Queensland over the next 30 years of operation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Land & Interface Manager you will assist in the delivery of the Land Access requirements of the Carmichael Rail Project and be the focal point for Land Access and Liaison activities in the field. This role is initially based in our regional headquarters in Townsville, transitioning to a site based role in the near future, working a 14/7 roster.
As a dynamic, experienced professional, you will actively:
- Manage the end-to-end process of landholder enquiries, feedback and complaints
- Undertake engagement assessments and reviewing landholder records prior to contacting landholders or their legal counsel
- Monitor enquiries, feedback and complaint trends over time and focus risk awareness initiatives accordingly
- Provide updates, including potential impacts, mitigation measures and requests for feedback to the landholders
- Ensure the Stakeholder Land & Interface Manager is kept abreast of any emerging or relevant landholder issues
- Consult with impacted landholders in advance of finalising Project activity schedules, which may present potential impacts (i.e. blasting activities etc.)
- Ensure traffic movements and construction activities are scheduled in accordance with Agreements
- Manage land access requests within the parameters of an Agreement.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes, and align with Adani’s values of courage, trust and commitment to high standards.
- Extensive relevant industry experience including experience with approvals and planning for major construction projects
- Excellent working knowledge of Land Access Codes
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Proven ability to establish relationships with key stakeholders
- Computer proficient, previous use of electronic tracking software for managing stakeholder/interface commitments is desirable.
WHAT WE OFFER
Adani’s team is passionate, solutions-focussed, diverse and supportive. We offer a harmonious workplace, competitive remuneration, employee support program, and opportunities to develop your skills in a truly global organisation.
If you’re interest in this role, click on “apply” to submit your application
This role is being sourced by our in-house Recruitment team – we respectfully request no approaches from recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: