Adani’s Carmichael Mine & Rail Project is located in Central Queensland about 300 km west of the coastline. The mine’s 10 million tonne yearly production of coal will be exported via the Port of Abbot Point and will generate billions of dollars in royalty revenue for the people of Queensland over the next 30 years of operation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Contract Manager is responsible for the development and delivery of end-to-end procurement and contract management activities. This role is based on site and works on a 14/7 roster and reports to Senior Commercial Manager.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide advice, draft and review documentation, and liaise with a range of high-level subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Manage performance, variations, relationships and finance of contracts
- Draft procurement documentation and assist with procurement activities
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders across multiple levels and varied business areas to ensure that contracts are executed against relevant business unit plans, budgets, scope and performance requirements
- Manage and develop the relationship with contracted suppliers through effective post award management of escalations, disputes and contract variations.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes, and align with Adani’s values of courage trust and commitment to high standards.
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, contract management or a similar, relevant discipline
- At least 5 years’ contract management experience
- Proven ability in developing strong business relationships with key suppliers and a strong understanding of market trends that impact the spend profile for the company.
WHAT WE OFFER
Adani’s team is passionate, solutions-focussed, diverse and supportive. We offer a harmonious workplace, competitive remuneration, employee support program, and opportunities to develop your skills in a truly global organisation.
If you’re interest in this role, click on “apply” to submit your application.
This role is being sourced by our in-house Recruitment team – we respectfully request no approaches from recruitment agencies.