Adani’s Carmichael Mine & Rail Project is located in Central Queensland about 300 km west of the coastline. The mine’s 10 million tonne yearly production of coal will be exported via the Port of Abbot Point and will generate billions of dollars in royalty revenue for the people of Queensland over the next 30 years of operation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The QA/QC Officer is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of site quality management systems that comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and project procedures.
This role is based on site and works on a 14/7 roster, reporting to the QA/QC Supervisor.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with reporting on the performance of the Quality System to the Project Quality Manager for review and basis for improvement
- Assist with reviewing the auditor’s reports and non-conformances, support correcting any deficiencies and advise the Carmichael Rail Network Quality Manager of actions taken
- Assist in reporting instances of non-conformance and assisting with identifying corrective and preventative actions and management issues
- Assist in the analysis of quality data, determining trends and lessons learned for the improvement of the service.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes, and align with Adani’s values of courage trust and commitment to high standards.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar QA/QC Officer role
- An ability to liaise at all levels with various stakeholders and subcontractors
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills and a team-focused approach
- Demonstrated written communication and IT skills (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
- Sound knowledge and proven experience in the Audit process.
WHAT WE OFFER
Adani’s team is passionate, solutions-focussed, diverse and supportive. We offer a harmonious workplace, competitive remuneration, employee support program, and opportunities to develop your skills in a truly global organisation.
If you’re interest in this role, click on “apply” to submit your application.
This role is being sourced by our in-house Recruitment team – we respectfully request no approaches from recruitment agencies.