An opportunity exists for several Senior Structural Superintendents to join our team and be part of an iconic and rewarding project.
Reporting to the Area Manager you will be accountable for direct site supervision of subcontractors and supporting overall project delivery. Your responsibilities will include:
- Following project programs and ensuring that the Contractor and sub-contractors complete works to meet programs, directing the progress of work and monitoring compliance with construction
- Providing Safety Leadership in developing a Safety Culture and ensuring contractors comply with the CRN Safety Policies and with all relevant HSE standards, regulations and practices
- Providing leadership in Environmental Compliance and ensuring the Construction Contractor complies with the Environmental and all other Compliance requirements.
- Providing leadership and coordination of the works with the Construction Contractor in the field to achieve construction outcomes of the project
- Verifying (by inspections and tests) that work areas, work methods, materials, plant and equipment comply with safety legislation, regulations, standards and codes.
- Reporting incidents and accidents and collating incident, accident and injury statistics
- Participating in investigating incidents and accidents and initiating corrective (preventive) actions
- Ensuring that all site staff are aware of the company’s Injury Management Policy, Procedures and Injury Management Program and Plan
- Assessing and ensuring subcontractors’ and suppliers’ comply with environmental management system requirements
- Maintaining regular updates and presenting construction progress in review meetings
- Maintaining work performance standards and ensuring behavioural expectations and productivity is maintained at all times.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a Structural Supervisor working on large scale civil constructions projects valued at $100M+
- Technical expertise and knowledge of precast bridge construction processes, means and methods
- Strong Leadership skills and a proven commitment to Safety
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
- Exceptional organizational, planning, time management and job execution capabilities.
This is a site based role working a 14/7 roster. We offer a dynamic environment, competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to make a difference within a global business.
To register your interest, please submit your application online.
This role is being sourced directly by the employer. We respectfully request no agency approaches.