An opportunity exists for an experienced Site Administrator to join our team and be part of an iconic and rewarding project.
This critical role is suited to a highly motivated, astute professional who is experienced in all facets of administration and providing comprehensive and professional support to various stakeholders to ensure project performance targets are achieved. If you are an engaging team player and are driven to set high standards and see challenging tasks through to the end, then this role is for you.
Reporting to the Senior Site Administrator, you will provide support in:
- Managing all site queries and maintaining client and contractor relationships
- Office establishment, managing stationery requirements, coordinating office maintenance and minor modifications
- Maintaining project costs through spreadsheets and detailed reporting to managers, document control, raising purchase orders and processing invoices
- Managing travel requirements and mobilisation to ensure all personnel arrive to site with required bookings
- Providing feedback relating to camp booking requests, non-attendance and forecasts
- Maintaining asset register for site based requirements including IT items, PPE, vehicles, and office equipment
- Maintaining PPE stock levels on site and the tracking of orders and issues
- Managing the vehicle tracking for CRN vehicles including requests for services, pre-starts and vehicle allocations.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Proven experience in a similar site/ project administration role within supporting large scale projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a focus on results and attention to detail
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain complete confidentiality
- Proactive with a commitment to do whatever is necessary to ensure deadlines are met
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration or equivalent desirable
- A demonstrated commitment to fostering safety in the workplace.
This is a site based role working a 14/7 roster. We offer a dynamic environment, competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to make a difference within a global business.
To register your interest, please submit your application online.
This role is being sourced directly by the employer. We respectfully request no agency approaches.