Business Development Manager - Mining Support Services - Mackay
JUSTIFIED TALENT PTY LTD
Health, safety, environment, quality & compliance... big important topics, on the minds and lips of every mine site in this country today. For every operator in both underground and surface - it's also scary, weighty, costly and time consuming.
Established in 2006, Nome Services delivers expert support services to Australia’s largest industries. Nome Services is a leader and innovator in the design and manufacture of real-time monitoring systems for the mining, tunnelling, civil and construction industries.
Following great results and definitive proof-of-concept, Nome is ready to grow and we've been charged with finding their first Business Development Manager.
Now at the forefront of the industry, Nome Services are leading the way in real time monitoring by partnering with global leaders such as Trolex and Geokon. As a result of continual growth, the team at Nome Services has assisted in bringing the mining, tunnelling, civil and construction industries out of the dark ages, introducing new technologies to create a safer work environment and provide cost effective solutions for companies in challenging times. Nome Services are committed to exceeding client expectations both on and off site.
So, who are you? Well:
- You know the mining field inside-out;
- You're obviously across the challenges that come with HSEQ & compliance;
- You're connected... and respected;
- You're a confident communicator - whether in the office or on site;
- You're driven. You love to achieve. Kicking sales goals is your jam;
- You know when to close - and you do;
- Being stuck in an office drives you insane;
- You know that 'ad-lib is for amateurs' - you love a consistent sales process;
- You're optimistic and resilient - but nobody's fool;
- Meeting the customer's needs is important - but you'll stand your ground when appropriate;
- You're self-motivated and self-managing
- You make decisions based on facts and objective measures.
Your new role is classic BD... researching targets, building your and Nome's profile, identifying and meeting with decision-makers - wherever they may be - unearthing key challenges, sharing powerful insights, delivering product demonstrations, proposing and closing!
Why would you?
- Market leading and cutting-edge product
- Ground floor of a business now in 'scale-up' mode
- Highly energetic CEO
- Know that you're solving problems and enhancing lives
- Above market remuneration with uncapped commissions
- Freedom of movement
If all of the above resonates with you we strongly encourage you to introduce yourself to us! Click on the 'Apply Now' tag and start building your profile. We'll also ask you to undertake a 10-minute self-assessment which will give us insights to your temperament and the sort of organisational culture you work best in. We don't even want a CV or a Cover Letter!
EVERY application will be acknowledged. EVERY applicant will be advised the outcome of their application.
Nome Services is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people who believe they have the right blend of experience and character.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: