Head Of Special Education Services
Mount Isa, QLD
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Public Sector.
- Community liaison, public relations and marketing within this diverse school community, and with regional and external stakeholders.
- Management of the strategic, inclusive operations of the school ensuring they align with departmental policies.
- Facilitate professional development, PDP consultation and annual training for Special Education and Cooperative Teaching Staff across the whole campus, building a strong team and positive culture.
- Lead/manage sound financial, resource and facilities planning, implementation and review practices within the State Inclusive Education Framework.
- Strong emphasis on your ability to multitask and time manage your workload whilst supporting Inclusive Leadership/ Management for the School.
- Demonstrated teaching competence and capacity to provide curriculum leadership in the area of special education leading to the achievement of quality learning outcomes for all students.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to develop and sustain productive relationships within and beyond the school community.
- Capacity to use analytical skills to contribute to educational outcomes at the school level.
- Capacity to manage effectively human, financial and physical resources to deliver high quality organisational outcomes.
- Demonstrated support for and the capacity to develop and maintain an organisational culture based on ethical professional and personal behaviours and corporate values.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: