Head Of Department - Teaching And Learning
Mount Isa, QLD
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Public Sector.
- Lead the Curriculum Excellence Team to develop, articulate and commit to a shared educational vision focussed on providing quality-learning outcomes for all students.
- Deliver quality assurance of whole school curriculum, including assessment and moderation processes, to ensure aligned teaching practices.
- Coordinate the junior school's Focused Reading and Writing program to improve whole school literacy outcomes.
- Set high standards for student and staff performance.
- Actively participate in lifelong learning and ongoing professional development.
- Form partnerships with students, parents, other government agencies, and community groups.
- Manage the human, financial, facilities and curriculum resources of the school department to achieve goals.
- Demonstrated teaching competence and capacity to provide curriculum leadership in order to achieve quality learning outcomes for students.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to sustain positive relationships within and beyond the school community.
- A team player who is self-motivated and committed to the strategic vision of the school and best outcomes for students.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: