Townsville City, QLD
An opportunity exists for four (4) Health and Safety Advisors to join our team and be part of an iconic and rewarding rail project.
Reporting to the Environment Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing timely advice and assisting to identify, develop and obtain a range of planning and environmental approvals, permits and licences to facilitate project execution
- Providing timely, accurate and thorough advice, reporting and direction in regards to planning and approvals requirements
- Supporting the project field team to ensure compliance with Company, Project and Statutory Requirements
- Providing guidance, training and support to junior members of the environment team and internal stakeholders on environmental requirements
- Working closely and effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting performance against company requirements, planning & approvals requirements as directed.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary Qualifications (Degree) in Environmental Planning, Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive industry experience in a similar role with a focus on approvals and planning for major projects
- Excellent working knowledge of Federal, State and Local statutory requirements in relation to planning and approvals legislation
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
This is one of the most exciting opportunities currently available in Regional Queensland for a candidate who is able to demonstrate you are a proven self-starter with a commitment to positive outcomes.
We offer a dynamic environment, competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to make a difference within a global business.
To register your interest, please submit your application online.
This role is being sourced directly by Adani. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: