Works Coordinator - Mackay & Coalfields
JOHNATHAN THURSTON ACADEMY
Field Mining Services Group - Delivering the Best... Every time.
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
Job no: 492611
Work type: Casual
Location: Mackay & Coalfields
Categories: Mechanical Supervisors, Structural Supervisors
Calling out to all experienced Works Coordinators who have the drive and ability to succeed within a challenging environment.
If you are up for the challenge we are looking for you! Starting mid June going thru to October this exciting opportunity has the possibility of ongoing works thereafter.
Successful candidates will have experience in the following:
- Coal Handling and Process Plants (CHPP)
- Previous Mine Site Supervisory experience in a similar role with the backing of a Trade (min 4 years)
- Work well under pressure and be able to deliver results
- Assist in Planning and executing major shutdowns
- Provide clear and direct communication to workforce
- Be a front runner in promoting Health and Safety
- Prioritising workload, assist in managing existing labour and scheduled resources
- Have the ability to problem-solve
- Ability to work shift work on roster during execution period
Ideally, you will have:
- S123 Supervisor Certificate
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11
- Confined Space
- Working at Heights
Why you want to work for us:
CQ Field Mining Services is part of the Field Mining Services Group, a major Australasian maintenance contractor and supplier of highly qualified trades to multinational clients in QLD.
We work with the best clients. We recruit the best people. We provide the best working environment.
We are looking for a motivated person to join an awesome team. Apply today if you want to work with a company that won’t treat you like another cog in the wheel and have a lot of fun along the way!
We stand by our word, providing our people with a respectful and safe working environment which is paramount to what we do.
Don’t miss the boat – we have work available now!
You know the drill. If you are interested in this position, please click the 'APPLY' button below and send us a copy of your Cover Letter and CV. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
CQ Field Mining Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: