Townsville City, QLD
An opportunity exists for several Structural Supervisors to join our team and be part of an iconic and rewarding project.
Reporting to the Senior Structures Superintendent you will be accountable for direct site supervision of subcontractors and supporting overall project delivery. Your responsibilities will include:
- Following project programs and ensuring that the Contractor and sub-contractors complete works to meet programs, directing the progress of work and monitoring compliance with construction
- Providing Safety Leadership in developing a Safety Culture and ensuring contractors comply with the CRN Safety Policies and with all relevant HSE standards, regulations and practices
- Providing leadership in Environmental Compliance and ensuring the Construction Contractor complies with the Environmental and all other Compliance requirements.
- Providing leadership and coordination of the works with the Construction Contractor in the field to achieve construction outcomes of the project
- Verifying (by inspections and tests) that work areas, work methods, materials, plant and equipment comply with safety legislation, regulations, standards and codes.
- Quarantining unsafe work areas, materials, plant and equipment and managing requirements to make safe again
- Maintaining regular updates and presenting construction progress in review meetings.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a Structural Supervisor working on large scale civil constructions projects valued at $100M+
- Technical expertise and knowledge of precast bridge construction processes, means and methods
- Strong Leadership skills and a proven commitment to Safety
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
- Exceptional organizational, planning, time management and job execution capabilities.
This is a fixed term, site based position, commuting from Rockhampton or Townsville on a 14/7 roster.
To register your interest, please submit your application online.
This role is being sourced directly by the employer. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: