Construction Supervisor - Mine
Townsville City, QLD
An opportunity exists for a Construction Supervisor to join our Mine team to supervise construction works associated with the construction of the Mine Project Offsite Infrastructure.
Reporting to the Construction Superintendent, your responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of road works, earth works and construction works;
- Ensuring compliance with safety systems and procedures;
- Executing Construction Management Plans;
- Issuing Site Instruction & other contractor management tools;
- Overseeing contractor mobilization and demobilization;
- Participation in quality, safety and environmental audits in conjunction with Adani project resources;
- Measuring and reporting the contractor’s compliance against the project schedule and their management plans, relevant codes, acts and regulations;
- Communicating effectively with all project stakeholders;
- Conduct meetings, toolbox talks and similar as required;
- Ensuring compliance with Cultural Heritage Management Plans;
- Ensuring contractors compliance to Permits to Disturb; and
- Managing interfaces with other contract works and Adani resources.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- 10 Years’ experience in civil construction Supervision
- A clear understanding of current Australian Standards, Building codes, Acts and Regulations and experience with and understanding of DTMR MRTS
- Generic Coal Industry Standard 11 induction
- Coal industry Supervisors RII Qualification (S123)
- Construction Industry White Card
- Current Coal Mine Workers Health Scheme medical certificate.
This is a site based position, commuting from Rockhampton or Townsville on a 14/7 roster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a group of passionate, solutions focussed professionals in a dynamic environment where you can make a difference.
To register your interest, please submit your application online.
This role is being sourced directly by the employer. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: