Construction Cav Representative
are Principal Project Contractors who also provide Project Engineering and support services to private and government clients across Australia. Our people come from major infrastructure delivery backgrounds and bring with them ‘hands-on’ experience in the planning and delivery of some of Australia’s biggest and iconic projects. We assist our clients in overcoming complex construction issues through our significant experience in successful project delivery.
We are currently looking for a Construction CAV Representative to provide construction specific support to the Administrator and Administrator’s Representative on major transport infrastructure construction contracts across the Whitsunday Coast. This role is responsible for supervising CAV inspectors and s ite engineers and co-ordinating with the Contractor to plan the execution of works to meet the specified standards.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Associate Diploma or associate degree in Civil Engineering or equivalant whihc is accepted by Engineering Australia;
- Minimum of 20 years’ civil construction experience in the construction, maintenance and contract administration of projects relating to road and transport infrastructure;
- Demonstrated experience in all construction aspects of road and transport infrastructure construction including earthworks, drainage, electrical, ITS, landscape and urban design, pavements (asphalt, bound and unbound), bituminous surfacing, road furniture, bridges,
retaining walls and Reinforced Earth Embankments (REE);
- Proven ability to use software applications such as Word, Excel and Microsoft Project to provide reports that succinctly communicate actual progress against planned progress;
- Demonstrated sound consultation, conflict avoidance, and group facilitation skills; and
- Demonstrated experience in managing and supervising personnel.
Bellwether provide opportunities for career development and the chance to be influential in the overall growth of the business. This is a great opportunity to broaden your skills, whilst enjoying working in a collaborative environment.
Your Resume should include: your personal mobile phone, email, residential home base suburb and current assignment/employment end date or notice period.
For best results, apply directly via our website www.bellwether.com.au
You must have the right to work in Australia & have local work experience. We collect & store your personal details strictly according to Australian Privacy Laws, confidentiality is assured and we always contact you first before sharing your profile with our clients. Applications accepted from Candidates only, (No agencies please).
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: