are Principal Project Contractors who also provide Project Engineering and support services to private and government clients across Australia. Our people come from major infrastructure delivery backgrounds and bring with them ‘hands-on’ experience in the planning and delivery of some of Australia’s biggest and iconic projects. We assist our clients in overcoming complex construction issues through our significant experience in successful project delivery.
We are currently looking for experienced Contracts Administrators to contribute to the establishment and administration of major government road and transport infrastructure contracts across a number of projects on the Whitsunday Coast.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Possession of a degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent Civil Engineering qualification, which is accepted by the Institution of Engineers Australia as a full Member (MIEAust);
- Registration as a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ).
- Demonstrated extensive experience in all contract administration aspects of road and transport infrastructure construction including earthworks, drainage, electrical, ITS, landscape and urban design, asphalt and granular pavements, pavement surfacings, road furniture, bridges, and retaining walls;
- Demonstrated sound consultation, conflict avoidance, and group facilitation skills; and
- Demonstrated expertise in managing and supervising projects to TMR policies, standards and specifications.
Bellwether provide opportunities for career development and the chance to be influential in the overall growth of the business. This is a great opportunity to broaden your skills, whilst enjoying working in a collaborative environment.
Your Resume should include: your personal mobile phone, email, residential home base suburb and current assignment/employment end date or notice period.
For best results, apply directly via our website www.bellwether.com.au
You must have the right to work in Australia & have local work experience. We collect & store your personal details strictly according to Australian Privacy Laws, confidentiality is assured and we always contact you first before sharing your profile with our clients. Applications accepted from Candidates only, (No agencies please).
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: