are Principal Project Contractors who also provide Project Engineering and support services to private and government clients across Australia. Our people come from major infrastructure delivery backgrounds and bring with them ‘hands-on’ experience in the planning and delivery of some of Australia’s biggest and iconic projects. We assist our clients in overcoming complex construction issues through our significant experience in successful project delivery.
We are currently looking for Environmental Representatives to aid the Principal (Department of Transport and Main Roads) and Contract Administration Team with the management of the environmental aspects of TIC-CO Contracts for a number of road and bridge infrastructure projects across the Mackay/Whitsunday District.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience, involving the construction of linear infrastructure projects;
- Minimum 5 years experience in the discipline of environmental management, for the provision of environmental advice and reports to DTMR standards;
- Demonstrated experience in most aspects of road and transport infrastructure construction including earthworks, erosion and sediment control measures, landscaping treatments, pest control and waste management;
- Demonstrated sound consultation, conflict avoidance, and group facilitation skills; and
- Demonstrated experience in managing and supervising projects to TMR policies, standards and specifications.
- Bellwether provide opportunities for career development and the chance to be influential in the overall growth of the business. This is a great opportunity to broaden your skills, whilst enjoying working in a collaborative environment.
your personal mobile phone, email, residential home base suburb and current assignment/employment end date or notice period.
For best results, apply directly via our website www.bellwether.com.au
You must have the right to work in Australia & have local work experience. We collect & store your personal details strictly according to Australian Privacy Laws, confidentiality is assured and we always contact you first before sharing your profile with our clients. Applications accepted from Candidates only, (No agencies please).
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: