Disability Support Workers
South Townsville, QLD
We are seeking Disability Support Workers in Ayr area. This exciting role will see you on the front-line providing daily support to adults with physical and intellectual disabilities in group home, respite, in home & community settings.
Casual role with ample hours available. Weekly pay, no time sheets and opportunities to transition into a permanent role with our client.
The successful candidates will be required to work over a 24/7 roster and emergency shifts when required.
What we are looking for
- A team player with a minimum of 3 months PAID demonstrated experience or 120 hours student placement
- You will need the ability to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, medications, manual handling and behaviour support plans
- Be willing to work shift work including emergency/on call shifts
What you need to succeed in this role
- Current Blue and Yellow Cards or be willing to obtain these
- Current Australian Drivers Licence and be willing to transport people in your car when required
- A current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Minimum of Cert III in community services field/discipline is required
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- Experience working with moderate to high challenging behaviours
The position description for this role is located here: http://edmen.com.au/media/Support_Worker_Position_Description.pdf
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
On application for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-2000 Monday to Saturday by one of our valued team members.
Apply Today! https://bit.ly/2p24exT
*T&CS Apply - https://bit.ly/2Waidhd
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at email@example.com
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: