Sales Associate - Petstock Henderson
Te Kowai, QLD
At PETstock, we aim to help pets inspire every person, every family, every day. We’re a global pet care retailer with more than 150 sites across Australia and New Zealand. We cater for a pet’s every need by providing a huge range of animal care products, food and services like pet grooming and training, as well as in-house veterinary hospitals.
PETstock is passionate about making a difference for pets in need by raising money and awareness through our in-house charity foundation, PETstock Assist. Over 50% of our team donate to PETstock Assist and, as a team member, you’ll have the opportunity to further support the cause through in-store adoption drives, animal shelter food donations, fundraising events and in-store customer donations.
PETstock people are animal lovers who know customer service is more than just sales. We want our team to know their customers’ names, their pets’ names and to remember to ask Tess how Georgia’s ballet concert went or if Darcy won his footy game on the weekend. We look for people who are personable, can create fun within their workplace and want to see their store succeed.
Recognised as the Australian Retailer of the Year & in numerous Employer of Choice award programs, PETstock treats its team members like part of the family. Our team are empowered and supported to grow themselves to be the best they can be. You won’t be treated as a number and you will be given lots of opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Check it out for yourself what it’s like to work at PETstock by visiting our PETstock People Instagram page or LinkedIn page.
About the role: Exciting times here at PETstock and we want you to be part of it! As we expand and grow, our eCommerce team is on the lookout for a dynamic, creative Online Marketing Coordinator. Not only is this a purrfect opportunity to use what you've learnt so far but will be the growth & stretch opportunity you've been looking for!
As our eCommerce Marketing Coordinator, you will be tasked with managing the marketing requirements of the website, content merchandising, optimisation, on site promotion's, design elements, homepage and category page management, copy direction and performance.
In this role you will have the opportunity to foster strong relationships with our partners to support strong growth in conversions and customers acquisition. With a key focus on the performance our marketplaces, and affiliate programs. Working with internal and external stakeholders such as our marketing and design teams, and our external agencies to drive improved serviceability and KPI's in line with the key business objectives.
- Management of content across the ecommerce sites
- Assisting in the development and execution of marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Supporting the Brand Strategy Manager in managing online projects, promotion, and activations
- Coordinating consumer engagement activities
- Day-to-day operations of multiple ecommerce stores to ensure efficiency
- Support website development projects of the Project team
- Social media – work with the Marketing team and Content Specialist with content planning, posting, reporting and optimising to drive sales
- Actioning and responding to all inbound tickets related to promotional, marketing and content on the website.
- Ad hoc marketing and PR tasks as required from time to time
- Have experience in a similar role, with proven success in achieving results
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible in order to meet changing work conditions.
- Ability to prioritise and manage conflicting priorities.
- Advanced excel skills, Word and PowerPoint
- Skills with Symphony, Shopify, Google Analytics and Google marketing suite (Ads, Tag manager, Search Console, Google My Business), content management systems and basic web designs, understanding of content for web, such as SEO, SEM and image optimisation
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and their respective participants
- Advanced knowledge of social media – Facebook, Instagram
- Basic HTML / CSS skills along with basic image editing skills (photoshop)
- Previous internet retail experience would be highly regarded.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- The chance to be recognised for all your hard work & passion in our regular awards programs.
- Interstate travel and networking opportunities.
- Generous team discounts for you and your family (your pets too!).
- A fun work culture which includes fancy dress days and the ability to bring your pet to work every day..
- Access to PETstock's #petspiration health and wellbeing program which is focussed on supporting you to be physically and mentally fit for the future.
- Make a difference in the lives of pets and their families by contributing to PETstock inhouse charity foundation.
- Discounted health care, banking and financial services.
- Free mental health counselling support services.
You will be joining, a fast paced, busy environment and a hardworking team who like to have fun along the way…if this sounds like you and you want the opportunity to have a real impact on the success of PETstock, apply online today!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: