South Townsville, QLD
My client, a multinational company is seeking an exceptional Territory Sales Manager to join their Queensland team. The role is based in Townsville with Cairns and Mackay as country territories.
This is a great opportunity to
- Be a part of a tightknit team working for a company in growth in the Australian market
- Work for a multinational business that values their staff and offers a collaborative and supportive culture
Role of Product Specialist
- You will be responsible for maintaining quality service compared to organisational standards and procedures
- You will be promoting to hospitals and regional healthcare facilities
- You will be responsible for exceeding monthly and annual KPR’s and targets
- You will attend internal sales meeting, cycle meetings and national sales conferences
- Keep up to date with and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, reviewing professional publications and benchmarking state- of-the-art practices
- This role is based out on the road
- This role reports into the Regional Business Sales Manager
- Recording activities into CRM
To be successful in this role
- Success in this role will come from leveraging from your background working within the medical device industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills including demonstrated experience and skills in liaison, negotiating conflict resolution with staff at all levels
- Ideally, you will be a qualified nurse or be degree qualified in a science related area
- Ideally you will have a background in a nursing or medical profession
- Well developed analytical, research and conceptual skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- You will be well presented and have excellent communication (written and verbal)
- You will have a current Australian drivers licence
- You will be a team player
- You will be enthusiastic, results driven and have an engaging personality
- You will be IT literate
On offer is not only a terrific opportunity to join a growing business with a great culture but also the attraction of joining a company that enjoys promoting from within and can offer excellent career progression. An attractive remuneration package is also on offer.
Founded in 1960, we are now the second largest HR service provider in the world. Operating in Australia since 1988, through hard work, passion and a commitment to be the best, we are committed to matching the right people with the right company.
To apply in confidence for this position or similar please hit the Apply Now button below or contact Tove Teiseth for a confidential discussion on: 04 2873 5219.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: