Casual Energy & Infrastructure Electrical Permit holder - Moranbah
Techserve are currently seeking a Casual Electrical Permit Holder to join our Energy & Infrastructure Division based in Moranbah QLD.
The successful candidate will be required to work a 15/13 Roster on a 3 month contract.
Required Mandatory Competencies
- Coal Seam Gas Industry Safety Induction (ISI)
- QLD Electrical Licence – Fitter Mechanic/Linesman
- Trade Certificate (Australian Recognised)
- EEHA Certification (Installation, Maintenance, and Detailed Inspection Competencies) – Within 3 years validity
- LVR/CPR – Within 12 months validity
- HV Switching – Within 3 years validity
- Electrical Permit to work experience (Permit Holder)
- Full Drivers Licence
- Arrow Energy Inductions (Beneficial)
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- Construction White Card
- RIIVEH305D - 4 Wheel Drive Competencies
Applications from candidates living in Moranbah & Surrounding Areas will be highly regarded however accommodation can be provided if required.
If you have the required skills along with a great work ethic we would like to hear from you. Click Apply Now
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: