Contracts Administrator (Procurement & Logistics)
Townsville City, QLD
An opportunity exists for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join our team and be part of an iconic and rewarding project.
This critical role is suited to a highly motivated, astute professional who is experienced in the procurement of goods and services and providing logistical support and analysis to ensure the timely and effective delivery of goods to site. If you are an engaging team player and are driven to set high standards and see challenging tasks through to the end, then this role is for you.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will provide support in:
- Developing logistic solutions that result in reductions in total cost of ownership, safety and service improvements and risk reduction aligned with Adani’s policies
- Executing sourcing packages in accordance with the project management schedule
- Negotiating with suppliers to ensure maximum value for money of capital expended for the project
- Proactively identifying and managing contract risks to achieve the planned outcomes of the contract
- Enhancing delivered value through monitoring and reporting of contractor performance
- Minimising risk by managing contractor compliance to contract
- Managing the sourcing process for sourcing requests.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- 2 years’ experience in supply chain / category management, preferably in a project environment
- Experience and understanding of logistics market and coordination of delivery of goods
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong skills in corporate IT suites such as MS office, Sharepoint and Aconex
- Procurement experience including tendering and contract negotiation
- Exceptional communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
This is a residential role working a 5/2 roster in our regional headquarters in Townsville, located on the river and close to the CBD. We offer a dynamic environment, competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to make a difference within a global business.
To register your interest, please submit your application online.
This role is being sourced directly by the employer. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: