Early Works Supervisor
Townsville City, QLD
An opportunity exists for an Early Works Supervisor to join our team and be part of an iconic and rewarding rail project.
Reporting to the Early Works Superintendent, your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the work of subcontractors and supporting the Superintendent in project delivery, ensuring works are constructed to contract requirements and timelines
- Ensuring that “Permit to Disturb” for the works being constructed has been issued and all conditions are followed
- Assuming site safety responsibilities including participating in on-site safety meetings and actioning findings identified through safety audits in a timely manner
- Providing leadership in Environmental Compliance and ensuring subcontractors comply with Environmental conditions and requirements
- Providing leadership and coordination of the works in the field to achieve construction outcomes for the project
- Leadership in cost awareness within the Construction team, ensuring value for money
- Developing and maintaining Stakeholder relationships in particular the Traditional Owners, Landholders and Local Government.
- Maintaining regular updates and presenting construction progress in review meetings.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a Civil Site Supervisor within the construction industry
- Knowledge of civil construction processes, techniques and best practice
- Experience working on Civil Construction projects over $30M in value
- Proficiency in software packages including MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and Project
- Extensive leadership capabilities and a proven commitment to safety
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills.
This is one of the most exciting opportunities currently available in Regional Queensland for a candidate who is able to demonstrate you are a proven self-starter with a commitment to positive outcomes.
We offer a dynamic environment, competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to make a difference within a global business.
To register your interest, please submit your application online.
This role is being sourced directly by the employer. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: