Townsville City, QLD
The Carmichael Project is a thermal coal mine and rail project, which will transport coal from the Galilee Basin delivering thousands of jobs for Queenslanders in the process.
As we ramp up to delivering a 10 million tonne per annum mine, combined with a rail line to connect the mine to the Port of Abbot Point, communities like Townsville, Rockhampton, Mackay, Bowen and the Isaac region are ideally positioned to receive new jobs and contract opportunities for local workers and businesses.
An opportunity exists for Land Coordinator to join our team and be part of this iconic rail project.
Reporting to the Stakeholder Land & Interface Manager you will assist in the delivery of the Land Access requirements of the Carmichael Rail Project and be the focal point for Land Access and Liaison activities in the field.
As a dynamic, experienced professional, you will actively:
- Manage the end-to-end process of landholder enquiries, feedback and complaints
- Undertake engagement assessments and reviewing landholder records prior to contacting landholders or their legal counsel
- Monitor enquiries, feedback and complaint trends over time and focus risk awareness initiatives accordingly
- Provide updates, including potential impacts, mitigation measures and requests for feedback to the landholders
- Ensure the Stakeholder Land & Interface Manager is kept abreast of any emerging or relevant landholder issues
- Consult with impacted landholders in advance of finalising Project activity schedules, which may present potential impacts (i.e. blasting activities etc.)
- Ensure traffic movements and construction activities are scheduled in accordance with Agreements
- Manage land access requests within the parameters of an Agreement.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Extensive relevant industry experience including experience with approvals and planning for major construction projects
- Excellent working knowledge of Land Access Codes
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Proven ability to establish relationships with key stakeholders
- Computer proficient, previous use of electronic tracking software for managing stakeholder/interface commitments is desirable.
This role is initially based in our regional headquarters in Townsville, transitioning to a site based role in the near future, working a 14/7 roster. We offer a dynamic environment, competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to make a difference within a global business.
To register your interest, please submit your application online.
This role is being sourced directly by the employer. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: