Townsville City, QLD
An opportunity exists for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join our team and be part of an iconic and rewarding project.
This critical role is suited to a highly motivated, astute professional who is experienced in the smooth finalisation and administration of contracts. If you are an engaging team player and are driven to set high standards and see challenging tasks through to the end, then this role is for you.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will provide support in:
- Contract administration, including management of claims, variations and payment disputes
- Maintaining appropriate contract approvals and requirements
- Managing contracted spend against budget
- Facilitating/ expediting of goods as required to meet project timelines
- Developing and managing minor sourcing requests.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- 5 years’ experience in contract administration, preferably in a project environment
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Procurement experience including tendering and contract negotiation
- Experience in ERP systems such as SAP and Oracle
- Proficiency skills in corporate IT suites such as MS office, Sharepoint and Aconex
- Exceptional communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
This is a residential role working in our regional headquarters in Townsville, located on the river and close to the CBD. We offer a dynamic environment, competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to make a difference within a global business.
To register your interest, please submit your application online.
This role is being sourced directly by the employer. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: