Hewlett Packard Enterprise
GreenLake Presales Job Description: Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. Responsible for the end-to-end technical design of the complete solution which address the customer’s business problems, needs, and opportunities, including both the company products and services plus all necessary third-party components (e.g. software, hardware, consulting). Is aligned to a single or small group of related solutions (such as cloud, big data, mobility, etc.) that are aligned with the company's corporate strategy. Responsibilities
- Applies advanced knowledge of company products and solutions as well as customers' business and technical environment to translate the functional view into a technical view and architect complex solutions that can be scaled to accommodate growth.
- Participates in deep-dive discussions and is able to articulate the value proposition, define key differentiators, and draft high level solution designs by mapping HPE technologies to customers' technical and business challenges. Demonstrates this knowledge by effectively countering competitive point-product claims with the benefits of HPE's broad suite of total solutions, open platform approach, and technical innovations.
- Monitors the account pipeline and nurtures active deals from opportunity to close. In addition, builds the pipeline by identifying missed or new opportunities within the account
- Builds on existing customer relationship by designing end-to-end architecture for solutions aligned to the customer's business needs, within the specified scope and budget.
- Mentors presales peers, account managers, and other partners on account, solution, and technological knowledge through best practice sharing.
- Tracks industry developments for specific domains by attending conferences and industry events, and monitoring social media. Additionally, may contribute to industry developments utilizing those same methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or from technical university.
- 5–8 years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical consulting and solution selling.
- Intermediate/Advance English.
- Demonstrates deep technical understanding of assigned solution set and knowledge of leading edge and emerging technologies.
- Good knowledge of the company offerings, strategic initiatives, current trends, partner and competitor products and strategies within the assigned solution set.
- Solid project management skills or experience with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including appropriate due diligence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and mastery over English and local languages.
- Strong business and financial acumen, with an understanding of functional responsibilities of various customer business roles.
- Knowledge-based and experienced-based industry certifications strongly preferred
- Demonstrates excellent consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
- Knowledge of company business and technical tools and standard CRM systems and tools
- Working knowledge and usage of social media, blogging, and related information sharing technologies
- Experience participating in solution configurations/ overall architecture design and the creation of PoCs to meet customer requirements.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: