Building & Construction Estimator
Rockhampton City, QLD
IPA require an Experienced Building Estimator for our Rockhampton client to start immediately.
The successful candidate will be employed on a Labour Hire basis with IPA. The position will be for 3 months, with potential for extension.
The role is full time hours, Monday – Friday. An attractive rate is on offer, which will be discussed at the interview stages. A work vehicle will also be supplied for work purposes.
The duties of the role will include:
- Produce high quality tender and quotation documentation for building projects, ensuring compliance with industry best practice, company standards and client requirements.
- Assess and prepare accurate and timely estimates, quotations and project trade packages.
- Assist in the development and research of estimating, costing, contract administration and contract cost management practices.
- Work effectively with clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Utilise estimating computer packages.
We’re looking for someone with Estimating experience within Building/Construction, with the proven ability to apply best estimating practices. Applicants should also have good basic computer skills and a manual driver’s licence.
Please apply now to be considered for this great new opportunity.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: