Boilermaker/fitter - 2 Week Fifo Assignment
South Townsville, QLD
IPA Townsville are currently seeking Trade qualified & experienced Boilermakers/Fitters for a short term 2 week assignment working 12 days straight.
This will be FIFO ex Townsville.
Pay rate is $38p/h flat. Accommodation & meals suplied.
This role is assembling conveyor belts.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL REQUIRE:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Confined Space & Working at Heights
- High Risk License is desirable
- Driver's License (preferred, not essential)
- White card
- Ability to pass D&A Screen + Medical
- Hard worker who takes pride in their work
- Demonstrated track record of working safety
- Provide contactable recent referees
If you meet these requirements, please hit "Apply for this job now" to be considered & submit your up to date resume.
Please note that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: