Locum Aged Care Physiotherapist
South Townsville, QLD
Located 90 minutes west of Townsville. This area of far north QLD, dates back to the gold rush era. And, today it is home to heritage listed buildings against a rural landscape. This residential aged care facility, boasts 119 beds, a secure garden, around the clock Registered Nurse and is pet friendly. Is looking for an experienced Physiotherapist for a 4 to 12 weeks locum.
- Excellent hourly pay rates.
- Accommodation provided.
- Join a supportive and friendly team dynamic.
- Aged Care assessments.
- Pain Management.
- 2 years experience + in working as a Physiotherapist in a aged care setting.
- Well versed in providing Aged Care Assessments.
- 2 years experience + with MSK, neurological and cardiothoracic care.
- 2 years + in Falls, balance and strength training.
- 2 years + in Pain management and complex care.
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals.
- Physiotherapist Qualification.
- AHPRA Registration.
- Entitlement to work in Australia.
- Current National Police Check.
- Drivers license preferred.
- Can commit to working Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm.
If you are interested in this position please click 'APPLY' now or alternatively email your resume to email@example.com
Refer a friend and receive $500!!!
02 9024 3286
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: