Facility Manager - Aged Care Rn - Townsville
South Townsville, QLD
We are looking for an experienced Facility Manager to take over the management of this well-managed facility in Townsville. You will need to be a strong leader who can bring a large team of staff together.
You will need to be the type of person who is passionate about residents, quality of care and have exceptional attention to detail!
- $130-$135k + super + salary packaging + accommodation + relocation allowance
- A sought after organisation where there's plenty of opportunities to move around
- Very good support in place
- Opportunity to take lead in a fantastic facility which is well known in the community
- A chance to really make your mark in this role
- Experienced Aged Care Manager
- At least 1 years experience as a Facility Manager
- Qualified Registered Nurse essential
- Excellent understanding of policies and procedures
- Ability to bring a team together
- Knowledge of financial budgets
- A good understanding of quality standards
- Have fantastic attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to put your skills, knowledge and experience to the test!
Marie Roberts - 0450 043 010 / 02 9138 1004 / email@example.com
Facility Manager - Aged Care RN - Townsville
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: