PROGRAMMED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
Rockhampton City, QLD
Programmed Health Professionals are an approved provider for Queensland Health.
We have an regular opportunities for experienced registered nurses to work short term contracts in regional & remote hospitals across Queensland, especially around the Rockhampton area. Contracts vary in length and are available in multiple work areas including:
- Mental Health
- General acute
- Emergency nursing
Flights and accommodation can be provided and when you join our team you will be able to pick up regular short term contracts if you wish. We also have casual agency work available in Brisbane & the Gold Coast.
In order for your application to be progressed there are some essential criteria:
- 12 months or more years nursing experience in Australia or reciprocal country (New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland)
- 2 contactable referees from recent nursing work
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current police check or willing to obtain
- Hold current work rights for Australia
What Programmed can offer you:
- Free/assisted accommodation and travel available
- Opportunity to travel and work interstate for regular contracts
- Opportunity to be rewarded whilst you work through referral bonus (conditions apply)
- Professional indemnity insurance provided
- Flexibility of when and where you want to work
- Free uniform provided
Join a dynamic team who are passionate with their employees in making a positive impact on the health outcomes within Rural & Remote across Australia. Apply today or call us on 13 10 95 to find out more.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit ourwebsite.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: