Associate Nurse Unit Manager
Rockhampton City, QLD
Continue your climb with this permanent, full-time opportunity to demonstrate your advanced leadership and management skills as an Associate Nurse Unit Manager at our Biloela Hospital. Working alongside the Nurse Unit Manager, you'll coordinate the delivery patient-centered care to the region while being supported by amazing team and local community!
CARE | INTEGRITY | RESPECT | COMMITMENT
About the role
As an Associate Nurse Unit Manager (ANUM) at the Biloela Hospital you'll be responsible for providing clinical leadership and direction alongside the Nurse Unit Manager, in line with the following responsibilities:
- Utilising your nursing expertise to provide an advanced level of patient-centred care.
- Operationalising strategies according to culture, education, learning, research and development.
- Taking on human and financial resource management responsibilities.
- Providing clinical leadership, support and coordination in line with the five domains of nursing practice:
- Direct comprehensive care or provision of care
- Support of systems
- Professional leadership.
If this opportunity interests you, read more in the role description below or contact Jo-Anne Dowley for a confidential discussion on (07) 4992 7021.
The total remuneration value of up to $118,294 p.a., is comprised of a $103,679 p.a. salary, up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution and 17.5% leave loading, (Nurse Grade 6 (2)).
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD)
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply
The Role Description will provide specific information on how to apply for the advertised position. If you have difficulty viewing the Role Description in PDF format please contact Recruitment.Rockhampton@health.qld.gov.au and quote the JRN above.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: