Teacher - Primary - Years 3 To 6 - Mount Murchison State School
Rockhampton City, QLD
Mount Murchison School is seeking enthusiastic and dedicated applicants to apply for the full-time position of a Primary Teacher (Years 3 to 6). This is a permanent full-time position commencing as soon as possible. New and experienced teachers, including graduate and pre-service teachers expected to graduate in 2020 are encouraged to apply. Photo courtesy of Tourism & Events Queensland (Kroombit Tops National Park, Gladstone Area).
Explore the charms of historic Gladstone, one of Queensland's oldest port towns. Off the coastline, you'll discover islands that sit right on top of the Southern Great Barrier Reef, making for incredible snorkelling directly from the beach. It is situated 113km inland from Gladstone on the coast in Central Queensland, and 565km from Brisbane. Watch the video on the Kroombit Tops National Park located 85km inland from Gladstone, courtesy of Destinations Queensland.
For further information about the school, please click here to visit the school's website.
- Assistance to relocate
- Housing/Accommodation depending upon availability
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more click here.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification. Click here for further information on teaching qualifications.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
Permanent employment as a teacher is available to:
- Australian citizens.
- Persons who reside in Australia and have permission or a right to be granted permission, under Commonwealth law, to remain in Australia indefinitely.
- New Zealand citizens who have a special category visa or a right to be granted a special category visa under the Migration Act 1958.
How to apply:
- Click the Green 'Apply online' button below
- Enter your personal details
- Attach your current CV including contact details of two professional referees
- Pre-service teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education and Training reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: