Teacher - Primary Year 3/4 - Bwgcolman Community School
South Townsville, QLD
Bwgcolman Community School is currently inviting applications from Primary Teachers to join their team. Experienced and graduate teachers are welcome to apply.
Bwgcolman Community School is a Pre-Prep-12 school located on Palm Island, which is 65 km north north-west of Townsville.
‘At Bwgcolman Community School, we aim to help our students maintain a strong cultural identity while also developing the skills necessary to participate in the global community. Respect, responsibility and safety are at the forefront of everything we do. We affirm that Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islander people are the indigenous peoples of Australia. We acknowledge the traditional and historical custodians of this land are the Manbarra people and the Bwgcolman people. We pay our respects to the Elders, both past present and future for they hold the memories, the traditions, the culture and hope of Indigenous Australia'.
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more CLICK HERE.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification. CLICK HERE for further information on teaching qualifications.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
How to apply:
- Click the Green 'Apply online' button below
- Enter your personal details
- Attach your current CV including contact details of two professional referees
- Pre-service teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: