South Townsville, QLD
Toll is a leading provider of integrated logistics services, generating annual consolidated revenue of AU$8.8 billion and operating an extensive network of over 700+ sites throughout more than 45 countries across the world. As Toll continues to experience exceptional growth locally and internationally, we seek to recruit professional & passionate people who are keen to see their career grow with the business.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, Toll Group are seeking a Trade Qualified Diesel Mechanic to work within our Townsville Workshop on a Permanent Monday to Friday basis.
The types of vehicles the team services include; Mercedes Benz, Kenworth, Volvo, Isuzu, Fuso, Hino and Freightliner.
Benefits of this role:
- Great working environment
- Competitive pay rate
- Permanent/Full Time position
You will be responsible for:
- Diagnosis, repair and maintenance of mechanical, pneumatic, diesel systems, auto electrical, air conditioning and hydraulic repairs in accordance with requirements detailed on job cards
- All general servicing tasks
- Coaching, mentoring, training of Apprentices, Trades Assistants, Work Experience etc.
- To maintain quality and urgency in the work
- Operate in compliance to the NHVAS scheme
To be successful in this role you will have
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Available to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday shift
- Possess a Trade Qualification as a Diesel Mechanic or similar
- Demonstrated ability working within a fast paced environment
Working at Toll
At Toll, we’re proud to be a leading integrated logistics provider in the Asia Pacific region. We know our success is due to the quality and skill of our talented people - quite simply, our people are our most valuable asset.
We work hard to create a workplace that supports our people’s careers and that is a safe, respectful and inclusive place to work.
When you join Toll, you’ll join 40,000 customer-focused people who are working across 1200 locations in more than 50 countries. Our employees are passionately committed to our vision - to deliver outstanding logistics solutions for our customers, at every stage of the supply chain.
All Toll Group employees must be entitled to work in Australia and undertake a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol testing
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call Brooke Burchard on 07 3137 5111for a confidential discussion
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: