Townsville City, QLD
Located more than 300km west of the Queensland Coast the Carmichael Project is ideally positioned to maximise the opportunities that the Galilee Basin presents, so Queenslanders reap the rewards.
As we ramp up to delivering a 10 million tonne per annum mine, combined with a rail line to connect the mine to the Port of Abbot Point, communities like Townsville, Rockhampton, Mackay, Bowen and the Isaac region are ideally positioned to receive new jobs and contract opportunities for local workers and businesses.
A rare opportunity to live and work in one of Australia's most tropical cities, Townsville, as well as being part of an exciting and rewarding project. This will initially be a residential role working in our regional headquarters located on the river close to the CBD and transferring to site on a roster during construction.
Reporting to the Package Manager – Signalling & Communications, this position will support the Package Manager in planning and delivery of signal works that includes permanent end to end systems.
To be considered for this opportunity you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications (Degree) Engineering or equivalent
- Min 10 years’ experience in a signalling project delivery environment
- Verification and approval of signalling design
- Experience with engineering software programs
- Signalling functional specifications
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team
- Demonstrated highly developed oral communication and consulting skills, with the ability to communicate with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Current formal rail design competency certificates, or ability to attain formal approvals for Australian rail operators (ARTC, MTM, CRN, QR, or more generally recognised IRSE) with complete log books to demonstrate competency.
This is one of the most exciting opportunities currently available in Regional Queensland for a candidate who is able to demonstrate you are a proven self-starter with a commitment to positive outcomes. You will have the chance to work on complex and significant projects that will help you realise your true potential and personal aspirations. We offer a dynamic environment, competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to make a difference within a global business.
Please apply by emailing your resume to RecruitmentAustralia@adani.com.au
This role is being sourced directly by Adani Mining. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: