Business Development - Sales - Mackay
FRONTLINE BRISBANE & NORTH QLD
About the Company
This group is the largest and fastest growing Hospitality operator in Australasia with a network of over 150 franchised properties across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. For over 30 years these Venues have provided convenient locations, reliable standards and flexible living conditions for the extended stay corporate traveller who comprise approximately 80% of their client base. One of their Venues is now one of the top 15 providers in the world and is widely recognised as the market leader of accommodation in Australia.
About the Role
This company are seeking a self motivated, sales focused individual, who has a passion for developing and nurturing relationships with existing and potential clients. The successful applicant will demonstrate enthusiasm for selling, strong time management, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and a friendly, mature approach to their work. A proven track record in sales or account management is essential, and experience in the hospitality, travel or tourism industries would be highly regarded. The successful applicant will be joining the team to assist the property to manage and grow the business through their existing portfolio of clients, but also chasing the cold stuff.
Skills & Attributes;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role - However open to view a BDM willing to make the move to a BDE
- Seeking a bulldog - someone who isn't afraid to cold call, make those difficult phone calls, chase those leads, and pace the pavements hungry for a sale
- Someone with the ability to build rapport and develop and maintain strong key relationships
- An approachable, friendly, and professional manner
- A determination to be the best, to service customers better than anyone else in the Market
- An owner's mindset, limit complexity and watch every dollar in a manner which maximises the profitability of the business
- A drive and passion to get the sale
- Must be IT savvy
- Relevant experience in a sales or account management position, in a business to business environment
- Knowledge of the Brisbane accommodation and travel Market would be beneficial
Benefits & Culture;
- Be part of a fun & funky, vibrant team which is full of personality and bound to make your day!
- Mackay location
- Attractive salary package, offering incentives on performance
- Immediate start
- A great opportunity to get in with a successful brand, offering great career progression
If you are a sales gun and seeking a new and exciting opportunity, APPLY TODAY!!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Samantha Dean on , quoting Ref No. 155757 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: