Experienced Aged Care Endorsed And Registered Nurses- Townsville Needed
South Townsville, QLD
Healthcare Australia specialises in supplying Nurses to Aged Care facilities across Queensland and is the leading Healthcare recruitment solutions provider in Australia.
We can offer you flexibility, security and the opportunity to travel interstate, rural or overseas.
We pride ourselves on our reputation for providing quality nursing staff to all facilities so if you are looking to gain some extra cash, or just to get the opportunity to work in a variety of facilities, then HCA is the Agency for you. To ensure a quality service provision, all HCA nursing staff must meet the following criteria:
HCA offers a variety of Aged Care shifts with flexibility!
New Rewards Program: CA$H4HOUR$ earn points for every hour you work, cash them out after your reach 500 points ( 1 point = $1) the more you work the more you earn
You can decide where and when you would like to work.
Roles and experience
- Essential - RNs and EN's with 12 months' recent paid work experience inaged care
- Experience in Aged Care documentation and care management plans, competent medication management and sound clinical knowledge
- Current AHPRA registration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable and able to maintain a safe and high standard of practice
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Exclusive Provider Agreements with QLD's largest Aged Care facilities in Townsville
- QuickPay service to receive payment within 48 hours of a shift
- NEW APP for your iPhone and Android = Making your life easier
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Free criminal history checks and uniforms
- Online timesheet and availability management
- Online and practical education and training that equal CPD points
- A supportive and friendly working environment
APPLY NOW -
Email email@example.com or phone Lauren on 07 4037 2021 and have a chat about your future with HCA.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: