Hervey Range, QLD
Bundaberg Riverlea Aged Care Facility
Care & Support Services - Care Employee Level 3
Care & Support Services - Care Employee Level 1
Employment Status: Casual
Remuneration Value: $23.42 - $25.42 per hour (FTE=$46,277 - $50,229) + 9.5% Super + Salary Packaging
Blue Care is inviting applications from Personal Carers to deliver exceptional care to our clients in our Bundaberg Riverlea Aged Care Facility. We have multiple positions available and would suit Personal Carers looking for rostering flexibility and to be part of a close nit and supportive team.
As a Personal Carer, you'll deliver individualised support to your residents living in residential care. You'll provide services that promote their independence, enhancing their quality of life and empowering them to spend time doing what matters! With no two days the same you'll provide:
- Personal care and daily living activities, including showering, personal hygiene, assisting during meal times and with general mobility.
- Support to participate in community based recreational and social activities
- Transportation and assistance with shopping and appointments
We'll look after you too:
As the largest not-for-profit provider of Hospital, Family, Aged and Community Services in Queensland, UnitingCare delivers services in over 400 locations - offering the opportunity to advance your career from Coomera to Katherine and almost everywhere in between. We offer:
- Charity salary packaging to pay benefits and living expenses from pre-income tax
- Flexible work arrangements, where we emphasise a work-life balance
- Access to financial, retail and lifestyle discounts and benefits
- Learning and development to support you in your role
With our family including The Wesley Hospital, Lifeline and Blue Care, we're an organisation committed to service, offering our people a values-based culture and benefits.
Your skills and experience:
You'll be passionate about making a difference and bringing empathy and compassion to your resident's lives. You'll be driven to improve their independence and well-being, attentively providing the support outlined in their care plan. You'll be a well-organised, self-starter with a willingness to adapt to changing priorities within your week and work independently to achieve your daily plan. You'll demonstrate:
- Certificate III Aged Care, Home and Community Care or Disability Support
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate or willing to obtain
- Confidence with smart phones and digital devices or willingness to learn
- Confidence to satisfy the relevant probity checks required by legislation or policies.
Ready to work together?
To apply for this opportunity, please click on the 'Apply' button below to be taken to our online application process. We look forward to receiving your application by 04/07/2019.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.
Desirable: Do you hold a Certificate III in Aged Care, Individual Assistance, Home and Community Care or Disabilities? If no, please list your qualifications relevant to this role:
Alternate Contact Person
Alternate Contact Number
Personal Carer Residential v1.doc
click here to view
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: