Rockhampton City, QLD
Employment Status: Permanent Part Time Location: Rockhampton Classification: Administration Remuneration Value: $27.65 per hour (FTE $54,635) + 9.5% Super + Salary Packaging Blue Care is currently looking for a full time Administration Officer – Scheduling to join our team located in Rockhampton Mt Morgan Community Care. Your role: This role is responsible for the coordination of scheduling our Nursing staff and Personal Carers. Alongside our commitment to service responsiveness and consumer choice working in this area requires dynamic problem solving, effective use of resources, ability to multi-task and create concise communication strategies. You will be joining a team that works collaboratively to achieve rewarding results in a fast paced role. Our care employees carry mobility devices that support rapid management of information and linkage to GPS tracking to support best route optimisation. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing schedule tasks sent electronically or phoned in by staff within our Client Management Systems (Procura CMS)
- Reallocating work allocations to guide priortised visits and meet consumer expectation of planned visit times. This is managed among changes driven by staff leave, unplanned adjustments to appointment times, unplanned delays, client request for change etc.
- Communication of updates, and informs clients regarding appointment including employee’s names, times of service, and changes to schedules.
- Maintain long and short term schedules
- Coordinate, manage and resolve enquiries in a high pressure environment, including escalation of issues.
- Manage competing priorities
- Work cohesively across teams to support outcomes
- Receive client feedback, inquiries and complaints, and respond as required.
- Salary packaging to pay benefits and living expenses from pre-tax income
- Access to financial, retail and lifestyle discounts
- Ongoing learning and development, training and workshops
- Clearly defined career pathways and support for internal development
- Values-led culture, where we emphasise a healthy work-life balance
- Previous experience in service coordination, scheduling or rostering role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, time management and ability to work in a cohesive team will make you a great fit for the role.
- Strong customer service skills
- Proactive and logical problem solver with a passion for helping people
- Experience in office administration including advanced computer skills Experience within Procura CMS a particular advantage.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: