Camp Package Manager
Townsville City, QLD
Located more than 300km west of the Queensland Coast the Carmichael Project is ideally positioned to maximise the opportunities that the Galilee Basin presents, so Queenslanders reap the rewards.
The Carmichael Project is a thermal coal mine and rail project, which will transport coal from the Galilee Basin to the Port of Abbot Point, delivering thousands of jobs for Queenslanders in the process.
As we ramp up to delivering a 10 million tonne per annum mine, combined with a rail line to connect the mine to the Port of Abbot Point, communities like Townsville, Rockhampton, Mackay, Bowen and the Isaac region are ideally positioned to receive new jobs and contract opportunities for local workers and businesses.
A rare opportunity to live and work in one of Australia's most tropical cities, Townsville, as well as being part of an exciting and rewarding project. This is a residential role working in our regional headquarters located on the river close to the CBD.
Reporting to the Head of Rail, this role will be responsible for the Project Management of temporary Camp Accommodation along the rail corridor.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications (Degree) Civil Engineering or equivalent
Desired Experience & Competencies:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience including previous temporary camp construction
- Experience in leading a project team on a large scale infrastructure project
- Excellent working knowledge of Federal, State and Local statutory requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Proven ability to establish relationships with team members and an established external network
- Previous infrastructure experience – Camp construction essential, temporary camp construction preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to OH&S procedures and a proven safety record
This is one of the most exciting opportunities currently available in Regional Queensland for a candidate who is able to demonstrate you are a proven self-starter with a commitment to positive outcomes. You will have the chance to work on complex and significant projects that will help you realise your true potential and personal aspirations. We offer a dynamic environment, competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to make a difference within a global business.
Please apply by emailing your resume to RecruitmentAustralia@adani.com.au
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: