Project Control Manager - Rail
Townsville City, QLD
Adani Australia is a globally recognised organisation supporting the operation of logistics, resources and energy renewables infrastructure. Adani are seeking a experienced Project Control Manager (Rail).
About the Role
Located in Townsville, Queensland, reporting to the Project Services Manager - Rail, this position will be responsible for project controls of the rail project, including functional management and direction for planning/ scheduling, progress monitoring, productivity, budget management, commitment control, cost forecasting, document control and management, facilitation of risk management and risk management, managing and mentoring owner team and contractor personnel.
- Preparation and management of the master integrated schedule for the scope including key milestones, land, approvals, commercial, procurement, engineering, construction and commissioning;
- Ensuring contractor project controls requirements are in compliance to projects procedures;
- Establishment of project controls systems for team collaboration environment, ensuring WBS, resources and coding consistency;
- Control and monitor commitments against budget, and project total expenditure against budget;
- Change management on budget, forecast, contract and schedule;
- Ensure effective project cost control implementation and utilise productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of project management system to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
- Document control establishment and oversight;
- Risk facilitation and management;
- Provide cost controlling support for all project functions which include variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress, commitment management, budget, etc.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 10 years experience in same or similar role;
- Engineering and Commerce qualifications;
- Proven experience with leadership, mentoring and management;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player with a can-do attitude;
- Ability to multi-task and handle tight deadlines;
- Ability to work autonomously
An attractive salary package is on offer for the successful applicant.
How to apply
Please apply via the link provided, include a most recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing the skills required.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: