Document Control Lead
Townsville City, QLD
Adani Australia is a globally recognised organisation supporting the operation of logistics, resources and energy renewables infrastructure. Adani are seeking a qualified Lead Document Controller to join the team.
About the Role
Located in Townsville, reporting to the Project Control Manager, your role requires you to effectively manage a range of key project documentation including registers, correspondence, plans and procedures.
As an expert in Aconex and SharePoint, you will provide the structure and support for successful maintenance of the network drive, meta data management, document control and requests for information.
- Establish and maintain configuration of document management system compliant with document control management plan and company quality requirements;
- Provide guidance and advice on methods, procedures, standardisation and requirements;
- Support procedure reviews and facilitating procedure updates with process owners;
- Provide support to the project team with document control processes and adherence to management plans;
- Ensure that all company personnel are adequately trained in the principals, policies and procedures of the configuration management system;
- Maintain registers for drawings, correspondence, request for information, contractor deliverables;
- Establish and manage workflows and ensure compliance;
- Lead and support other document controllers within the project team and supporting contractors.
Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role;
- Proven experience using Aconex and SharePoint;
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to communicate at all levels;
- Demonstrated experience in successful multitasking within tight timeframes;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
An attractive salary package is on offer for the successful applicant.
How to apply
Apply via the link provided including a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing skills as they pertain to the requirements listed.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: