Townsville City, QLD
Adani Australia is a globally recognised organisation supporting the operation of logistics, resources and energy renewables infrastructure.
About the Role
Located in Townsville, within this position you will support the preparation of key scheduling documentation and deliver functions to effectively monitor progress, provide analysis and deliver reporting requirements, across a range of project activities.
Reporting to the Project Control Manager, this hands-on role will require you to provide information and manage actions to support contractor compliance to projects.
- Prepare master integrated schedules to scope including all key milestones;
- Ensure contractor scheduling compliance and that they support projects planning/scheduling procedures;
- Lead and support other schedulers and supporting contractors within the team;
- Establish an effective planning system and database for team collaboration, visbility and standardisation;
- Develop and deliver quality weekly, monthly and progress reporting;
- Execute delay analysis and extension of time assessments.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years in a same or similar role;
- Demonstrated experience working in civil construction environments, or a Civil Engineering qualification;
- Proven experience using project planning software - Primavera;
- Strong communication skills;
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills and an unprecedented attention to detail.
An attractive salary package is on offer for the successful applicant.
How to apply
Apply via the link including a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills and experience as they pertain to the requirements listed.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: