Emergency Medicine Consultant Or Advanced Trainee
HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS GROUP
South Townsville, QLD
- Work autonomously while you further develop your skills
- Wide variety of work
- Provide medical assessment and treatment of major and minor injuries and illnesses
- Get to know people and their circumstances and really increase your enjoyment at work
This private hospital is located in a coastal city in North Eastern Queensland. The site is involved in exciting, large scale plans for redevelopment and ongoing improvement. Foster your knowledge and skills in a network of more than 100 consultants across medical and surgical specialities who offer high quality, comprehensive care for people.
Locum or permanent options are negotiable.
Reside in a beautiful location in northern Australia combining the benefits of city living and a great range of recreational opportunities and scenery just beyond your doorstep. Exciting times for this new site
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Registered FACEM or advanced trainee
- Interest in promoting quality improvement, professional development and other projects
- Sound leadership and communication skills
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Sandra Louey, Senior Specialist Consultant on 02 88778754 or Lauren Hill, Sourcing Consultant on 02 88778752.
Healthcare Professionals Group: Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into all medical specialities, medical imaging, aged care, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: